- ‘Coreless screw’ for gentle product treatment of media.
- Hygiene-optimised design; therefore, minimal dead spaces. Enables easy and efficient cleaning.
- Cantilevered support system of the screw for maximum hygiene with minimal residues
- Low space requirement due to compact design.
- Drive independently controlled pump speed.
- Low energy consumption due to energy-efficient screw geometry.
- Materials are FDA-compliant, product-contacting parts in 1.4571/1.4404.
The WANGEN VarioTwin is suitable for pumping the following media:
- High-viscosity dough in the baking industry
- Fruit, such as strawberries, including frozen fruit
- Vegetables, such as potatoes
- High-viscosity chocolate mixture, waffle rework, marzipan and sugar mixtures (licorice, etc.)
- High-viscosity dairy products, such as curd
- Pulp-containing media, such as additives in food production
- High-viscosity soy products (okara)
- Meat-based products, such as raw mixture of reconstituted meat, minced meat, sausage meat or animal feed
- Fibre-containing extracts for the cosmetics industry (cream, ointment or soap)
- High-viscosity chemical products, such as antifreezing agents, glues (including wood glue) or raw materials and pastes